CF House Church // Practicing The Way of Jesus!
- House Church: Invite your friends to do a “House Church” with you. For 6th-12th, we will help. For College & Young Adults, simply get your people together. We will also help place groups if needed, but highly encourage organic community with people you love and know. These will meet at the frequency of your choice, but we encourage you to meet at least twice a month.
- Main Teachings: Every 3 weeks we will release a new main teaching on a specific topic or spiritual discipline to help us follow The Way of Jesus more deeply.
- Practicing The Presence: Within those few weeks between the main teachings we will put out a deeper dive into experiencing this specific topic through Podcasts and other channels. This will give us time and space to truly put into practice these ways of following Jesus.
Grounded Youth Middle School (6th-8th grade) strives to equip middle school students to be all God has designed them to be. Grounded Middle is a dynamic worship experience with a live band, inspiring speakers, consistent small groups and crazy games all designed to encourage students to grow in their faith.
A win for our students is when they discover a faith of their own that will prepare them for a lifetime of faith and influence. We know our students are called to be leaders in their generation. We work hard to cultivate that leadership and influence by providing opportunities for students to grow in their relationship with Christ, to build relationships with others and to develop their gifts and talents.
Stay Connected with Grounded Middle School:
- Follow us on Facebook at ‘Grounded Youth Middle’
- Follow us on Instagram at ‘grounded_middle’
- Stay up to date on what we are teaching each week and events by going on our website www.christfellowship.me/grounded-middle/ and subscribing to our weekly parent newsletter.