- This event has passed.
Enneagram and You – November 21
November 7, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you ever wonder why you think and feel the way you do? Or why others don’t see things your way? We know it’s because as individuals we are uniquely created as God’s masterpieces. We can spend a lifetime growing into our true selves. The Enneagram is a model of nine interconnected personality types. In this 3 week workshop, we will discover your type, explore the inner-workings of each type, and use foundational knowledge about the Enneagram in your transformation to become your healthiest and truest self in Christ.
- Look at an overview of the Enneagram and how to use it in everyday life
- Explore the truth of the Gospel and how to align with Jesus
- Capitalize on your Type’s strengths and overcome weaknesses.
- Expand your comfort zone.
- Develop empowering habits and practices
Sundays, November 7th, 14th, and 21th from 3:00-5:00pm
**For more information on how to sign up, contact Jamie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org