- This event has passed.
Parenting in a Tech World with Titania Jordan and Matt McKee
March 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
On Tuesday, March 22nd at 6:30PM, join us for this incredible opportunity for families.
Raising kids in the age of technology can be overwhelming. The truth is that technology offers both wonderful benefits and potential problems. We can even sometimes think that our kids are immune to the pitfalls of technology. But it’s not always our kids’ choices, sometimes it’s the things coming at them. Titania & Matt are experts at helping parents navigate technology with their kids. They have invaluable information to share that will help us each make the best decisions for our family. You won’t want to miss this evening with them!
Titania & Matt will cover hot button topics such as:
- How do I know when my child is ready for a smartphone?
- Which apps are the most dangerous for my early teen?
- What do I do if I find out that my child is watching explicit content online?
- What if I don’t “DO” tech myself?
- How do I set the tone for technology use?
- Creation vs Consumption. What’s the importance between the two?
And so much more!
The registration fee is $10 per person or $15 per couple. Sign up below.