Studio 252 is a high energy, large group environment that uses culturally relevant tools to teach a timeless message. It is a place where character and faith are taught by emphasizing a monthly virtue. Every week Studio 252 creates a large group atmosphere geared for kids to participate in a fun and creative worship experience. During the elementary years, children are beginning to explore who God is, discover how faith works and grow in their own relationship with Jesus. Studio 252 is designed to share how inspiring, creative and exciting God is.
Studio 252 is based on powerful truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52: “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
By the time a student leaves our elementary ministry, we want them to believe and live out the following 3 basic truths:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I can trust God no matter what.
In an effort to continuously connect what happens at church to your home, we are excited to share with you some tools we have in Studio 252! Our desire is that these tools help you take advantage of natural moments with your child: drive time, mealtime, and family time. Here are a few of our resources:
- Weekly Parent Cue (God Time Cards): Designed for you to use small conversations to share the Bible story every week. Look for the Parent Cue every Sunday as your child leaves his class.
- Weekly Newsletter: Practical information is sent to you via email concerning what’s happening in the Studio 252 Ministry, our Bible stories, special events and information from current resources that might benefit your family. If you have not been receiving our newsletter, you can sign up at the bottom of any page on our website!
- Facebook Page: Designed to keep you up-to-date on all of the above as well as some other interesting tidbits!
- Studio 252.tv: Numerous tools for parents to connect what happens at church to your home. New videos, articles and suggestions are posted weekly.
This month in 252, we are learning about: