The purpose of Grounded Youth High School is to create dynamic Christ-centered environments that model biblical principles so that students will:
- dive deeper into who Christ is and ask the hard questions necessary to develop a life centered around faith
- build relationships with other students and leaders that enable them to be a positive influence among their generation
- experience personal growth as they serve others through ministry
- develop their gifts and talents as they lead and expand their influence
Grounded Youth High School provides consistent small groups that give students an opportunity to ask the hard questions about faith as they work out who God is. Our goal is that every student will have a solid faith foundation as they transition out of high school into their next phase of life. How do we do this? Through research, statistics and experience, we have developed a ministry strategy for high school students that will optimize their time at church, create conversations about how to live a life of faith in our culture and provide opportunities for students to utilize their talents and leadership with the purpose of equipping them to be all God designed them to be.
- We know that a big part of students growing and owning their faith is –
- leading and serving in different areas of the church.
- being small group leaders to younger children.
- involvement in the adult worship service.
- having diverse relationships outside of student ministry by serving alongside other adults.
All of these are major faith builders for high school students and truly equip them for their next phase of life after high school.
Stay Connected with Grounded High School:
- A monthly parent newsletter is sent out via email that you can subscribe to our email list on Christfellowship.me under Student Ministries
- Follow us on Facebook at ‘Grounded Youth High’
- Follow us on Instagram at @grounded_high’
I’ve got some exciting news to share with y’all as school is out for the summer, we are moving to Wednesday Nights from 6:30pm-8:30pm!
Starting June 5th, we will be meeting every Wednesday night for this summer only!
Why you ask? I’ll be honest, with so many holidays and Encounter Nights planned on Sunday nights, we essentially missed 1-2 Sundays a month this year. For me, that just wasn’t okay. Too much inconsistency to build true family and synergy together. So as we continue to pave the way for a new chapter for Grounded High, it’s my hope this will let us have the best summer ever! I really think this will let us create an environment for consistent connection with each other & encounter with Jesus!
On top of this, we are going to be alternating every other Wednesday night at Warriors Path Park! We wanted to add in some Summer fun and felt this would do exactly that!