CF House Church // Practicing The Way of Jesus!
- House Church: Invite your friends to do a “House Church” with you. For 6th-12th, we will help. For College & Young Adults, simply get your people together. We will also help place groups if needed, but highly encourage organic community with people you love and know. These will meet at the frequency of your choice, but we encourage you to meet at least twice a month.
- Main Teachings: Every 3 weeks we will release a new main teaching on a specific topic or spiritual discipline to help us follow The Way of Jesus more deeply.
- Practicing The Presence: Within those few weeks between the main teachings we will put out a deeper dive into experiencing this specific topic through Podcasts and other channels. This will give us time and space to truly put into practice these ways of following Jesus.
The purpose of Grounded Youth High School is to create dynamic Christ-centered environments that model biblical principles so that students will:
- dive deeper into who Christ is and ask the hard questions necessary to develop a life centered around faith
- build relationships with other students and leaders that enable them to be a positive influence among their generation
- experience personal growth as they serve others through ministry
- develop their gifts and talents as they lead and expand their influence
Grounded Youth High School provides consistent small groups that give students an opportunity to ask the hard questions about faith as they work out who God is. Our goal is that every student will have a solid faith foundation as they transition out of high school into their next phase of life. How do we do this? Through research, statistics and experience, we have developed a ministry strategy for high school students that will optimize their time at church, create conversations about how to live a life of faith in our culture and provide opportunities for students to utilize their talents and leadership with the purpose of equipping them to be all God designed them to be.
- We know that a big part of students growing and owning their faith is –
- leading and serving in different areas of the church.
- being small group leaders to younger children.
- involvement in the adult worship service.
- having diverse relationships outside of student ministry by serving alongside other adults.
All of these are major faith builders for high school students and truly equip them for their next phase of life after high school.
Stay Connected with Grounded High School:
- A monthly parent newsletter is sent out via email that you can subscribe to our email list on Christfellowship.me under Student Ministries
- Follow us on Facebook at ‘Grounded Youth High’
- Follow us on Instagram at @grounded_high’