Worship & Prayer will reopen on Tuesday, May 26th. Have a great Memorial Day!
We were created to worship the Lord. Our desire is to serve and minister to the Lord while providing opportunities for His people to glorify His goodness. In that regard, our noon Worship & Prayer sets will continue to live stream on Facebook and will also be open for you to gather in person.
We want to ensure the health and safety of our CF community. If you plan to attend, please review the following protocols and partner with us in providing the best and safest experience for all:
- Enter through the main foyer and exit through the back foyer.
- Refrain from physical contact including shaking hands and hugging.
- Sit with three seats (6ft) between you and the next person/group of people. Families may sit together.
- Masks are encouraged but will not be required – feel free to wear one as we gather!
In accordance with recommendations from the CDC, we also request the following:
- Vulnerable populations (everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, and people who are immunocompromised) consider participating through Facebook Live.
- Stay home if you are sick, symptomatic, have a fever, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the last two weeks.
We look forward to worshipping with you from 12:00-1:00, M-TH, and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in providing the safest possible experience. CF is a house of hope and healing, a place where we gather around the Presence of God to worship and lift high the name of Jesus! It is our prayer that if you are viewing online or in person, you encounter the Presence and love of God in overwhelming ways!