You are invited to a special Encounter Night on May 31st at 5:00PM. In accordance with suggested guidelines from state and local governments, seating will be limited. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation with our new protocols. There will not be childcare for this event.
RSVP and find important information regarding these new protocols below.
We want to ensure the health and safety of our CF community. For all in-person gatherings, please review the following protocols and partner with us in providing the best and safest experience for all:
- Enter through the main foyer and leave through a designated exit guided by an usher.
- Refrain from physical contact including shaking hands and hugging.
- Ushers will seat and dismiss all parties to and from designated rows. Parties must sit with three seats (six feet) maintained between each group.
- If you are arriving in different vehicles and would like to sit with your family, we are asking everyone to be seated together. No saved seats.
- Masks are encouraged but will not be required – feel free to wear one as we gather!
- Front doors will open 20 minutes before service. We will have a dedicated team to clean before and after each service.
- Come directly inside to sit in the auditorium. During this season, we are asking people not to congregate and mingle in the foyer.
In accordance with recommendations from the CDC, we also request the following:
- Vulnerable populations (everyone 65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or cardiovascular conditions, and people who are immunocompromised) consider participating through live streams and other digital opportunities.
- Join us online if you’ve experienced any of these symptoms in the past 14 days: fever over 100.4, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the last two weeks.
Thank you for partnering with us to ensure a safe space in which to gather. CF is a house of hope and healing, a place where we gather around the Presence of God to worship and lift high the name of Jesus! It is our prayer that if you are viewing online or in person, you encounter the Presence and love of God in overwhelming ways!
Please also continue to join us in prayer for our global healing at unitedprayer.us.