What to Expect
At CF Kids Camp our small group leaders are responsible for 4-6 students from arrival at Camp on Friday through pick up at Camp Sunday afternoon.
Here’s a list of some of the Small Group leader responsibilities.
Please note- as a camp small group leader, you have many responsibilities; however, you are never alone. If you feel overwhelmed or feel unprepared to answer a question or handle a situation; the camp leadership team is there to assist you through anything that may arise.
- Be aware of schedules, meals, and possible allergies your students may have.
- Must be energetic, happy and engaged at all times. (even when you’re tired- I’ll provide coffee)
- Worship God during the service.
- Sit with the students during the services.
- Provide an atmosphere of fun and play; play with the kids.
- Assist in maintaining safety and order, during activities, services, bedtime etc.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement to students.
- Be a role model and set the standard. Please lead with respect, grace, integrity and love to leaders, students, camp staff and property.
- Be familiar with the emergency procedures
(Please note, there will be walking, but limited hills at this camp)
(A card leading you through the steps will be in your counselor packet)
If yes, a link will be emailed to you via the email above for you to complete and submit.